All professionals at Seguin Dental Care maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Dr. Tejash Patel
Dentist in Seguin, TX
Seguin Dental Care
- Bachelor of Dental Science (BDS), October 2007
- Davenport University, Madison heights, MI United States
- Completed coursework towards MBA healthcare, December 2010
- Rutgers university- School of Dental Medicine, Newark, NJ United States, DMD May 2013
- MEMBER OF AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION/ TEXAS DENTAL ASSOCIATION SINCE 2013
- PRECEPTORSHIP IN DENTAL IMPLANTOLOGY- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, HSC, SAN ANTONIO. – COMPLETED IN MARCH 2016
- KENETH D RUDD AWARD RECIPIENT FOR MORE THAN 200 DENTAL CE HOURS in one year
- MEMBER OF INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF IMPLANTOLOGY(ICOI) SINCE MARCH 2016
- AWARDED WITH ICOI FELLOW CERTIFICATE IN DEC 2016.
- 4 YEAR OF EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN FAMILY DENTISTRY, COSMETIC DENTISTRY, IMPLANT DENTISTRY AND PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|